Finance Business Partner
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000
Full-time or Part-time considered
Milton Keynes Development Partnership LLP (MKDP) is owned by Milton Keynes Council (MKC). It facilitates Milton Keynes’ continued growth and economic success by promoting the development of its land assets to deliver economic and social value from its 70+ sites. MKDP is operated by a specialist team who report to MKDP’s Board and Milton Keynes Council. We are looking for a commercially aware Finance Business Partner to provide robust financial support and advice to the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Provide financial services and advice on planning, control, process and management issues.
- Providing financial advice on land development opportunities and investment potential.
- Responsible for completing the statutory reporting requirements, annual statement of accounts, managing internal and external auditors, completing VAT and tax returns in compliance with statutory guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining the overall financial accounting by undertaking treasury management, bank reconciliations, cash flow management, accounts payable and receivable and balance sheet control.
- Undertake project work under direction of the Corporate Accounting Manager to support MKC and MKDP in delivering efficiency and improved processes across all facets of the Finance service.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a commercially driven Finance Business Partner. To be considered for the Finance Business Partner position you should
- Proven experience in a similar corporate accounting role
- Qualified, part-qualified, or qualified by experience with continuing professional development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Excellent IT and data manipulation skills
The Finance Business Partner position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please send your application to email@example.com or telephone 01952 743243 and speak to Rachel Stanley or Heather Clarke