Harris Burns is working exclusively with a West Midlands Public Sector body currently undergoing a restructure in their Finance department. We are seeking a Finance Business Partner, initially for a fixed term 6 month contract, with view to an immediate start.
The organisation seeks a Finance Business Partner with the following requirements:
- A qualified accountant
- You are credible and experienced in providing financial and advice and leadership with a range of stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to rapidly understand the financial drivers of a business area.
As the Finance Business Partner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Advising on monthly financial performance (activity, income, expenditure, savings), forecasts, identification of key issues, and support on improvement and recovery actions to meet financial and performance targets.
- Support the Directorates on identification and delivery of savings / efficiency programmes, service development and business cases.
- Support the annual planning exercise for the Directorate ensuring that management teams fully engage with the process
If you are interested in this opportunity and available for an immediate start, please do not hesitate to contact Sara on 01952 743243