(WM2) Assistant Manager - Public Sector Advisory
West Midlands | £40,000.00 - 60,000.00 Per Annum
One of the largest health advisory businesses in the UK with specialists operating across Health and Social Care organisations our client is passionate about care delivery. With an ethos of making a lasting impact they seek not only to deliver improvements but work alongside their clients to ensure the skills and tools needed to sustain change are embedded. Supporting clients to manage today’s challenges and create a sustainable future they provide advisory services around health system reform, organisational improvement, board development, cost reduction and strategic capital programmes that facilitate transformation.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team of health and social care specialists you will quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge to become an expert in your field. You will need to mentally agile as you move between multiple projects, assimilating data to understand complex situations and challenges to formulate concise, deliverable programmes of work that deliver tangible, sustainable solutions.
As a Consultant you will have responsibility for:
• Carrying out research, data collection and analysis to help determine client needs and provide recommendations to solve client issues
• Contributing to development of work plans and being an integral team member for specific components of engagements
• Applying rigorous logic and data analysis to ensure all deliverables are of high quality
• Supporting business development by contributing to new business proposals and presentations
• Contributing to internal practice development by participating in proposition, methodology and point of view development activities and supporting knowledge capture and sharing
With a clinical, operational or professional services background, you will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of driving operational and financial performance in a complex, regulated environment. The ideal candidate will have progressed through the NHS Graduate training programme. Offering excellent career progression, this is an opportunity for individuals who have a track record of delivering transformation, reducing costs and driving efficiency. You should have a strong academic background and excellent report writing and communication skills.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Heather Clarke on 01952 741701