Do you work with determination and would like experience with transforming a large unitary?
Harris Burns are looking for Finance Business Partners that can assist with delivering amazing outcomes for the communities of Birmingham as well as providing positive leadership to a finance team, managing a performance culture focused on results for customers which uses finance resources to its best effect.
The successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- Leading the provision of finance support, advice and challenge to the designated Directorate.
- Providing value-added services, linking operational data and statistics to financial data to provide meaningful analysis for decision making (e.g. unit costs, cost drivers, benchmarking, KPIs etc.)
- Providing positive leadership to a finance team, managing a performance culture focused on results for customers and which uses finance resources to best effect.
- Be the single point of clearance for the S151 officer for the financial implications of reports ensuring timely clearance after seeking specialist advice as appropriate (e.g. capital, treasury, accounting treatment etc.).
- Supporting successful partnership working within BCC and with external organisations to deliver agreed outcomes for service users.
- Providing specialist technical financial expertise and advise on complex business matters.
- Supporting the Assistant Director (Service Finance) in the delivery of a Finance & Governance Directorate programme of business, systems and culture change.
We are actively recruiting for the following interim roles
Finance Business Partner – Adult Social Care
Finance Business Partner – Education and Skills
Finance Business Partner – Neighbourhoods
If this is something of interest, Please call us on 01952 743 243 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org